A life is what we see - Episode3

Raach wondered who could it be,  as it was a unknown  number! It was Veer,  I know few would have guessed,  let's see what would happen!
I opened the text,  it was Veer,  he said he got the number from Vaividya! I was bit insecure,  anyhow it's just a number. He had a formal talk , as I was asleep,  I had to end the conversation (I was neither interested too).
Later in the morning Vaividya said sorry bro,  I had no choice he wanted few members for some department association so I had to exchange yours along with mine ( I wondered association for first year students,  I've no clue girl).  I replied chill Vais , not an issue. I don't how the time flew it was first internals all the faculties were discussing the pattern and how strict the correction would be,  I was on nerves as I was weak in basic electricals and the subjects author name and subject  was smiliar( like kurekshetra) . Apart from all these our friendship was getting stronger and stronger,  even with seniors. I accidentally met Arjun in library,  he wanted the book which was in my hands! He said,  hey!  Can I borrow the mathematical 1 text book which is in your hand,  without wasting a second I said,  Sure . By the way I'm Rachana,  'A' section,  first year( it's embarrassing right)  He smirked , yeah I know you,  have seen with Vaividya (literally that moment was heaven) and he said, myself Arjun. It was happiest day  as I spoke with Arjun(Then I officially declared him as my crush).  Internals were done and I scored less in math but not in electricals. So me and Lahari wanted to join the tutorials which would be conducted twice a week. It was freshers day by department , we all were requested to come in traditional wear. I had no option except Chudidhar as I hate Sarees! It was no more a new aura or new faces as we knew majority of seniors by then. I mean the seniors who organize and who will be noted or highlighted by department. Thank God,  as we were less trolled by this reason. Siri was away from all these celebration as she was complete nerd. The fun ended and we all departed. It was Saturday (I'm not saying about weekend excitement but math classes).  Lahari used to pick me fromhalf the way to class,  few classes were done by as we joined a bit late.  We occupied third bench,  eventually the class started getting crowded. And for the shock I saw Arjun,  He waved with a smile (it was sharukhan feels) . And purposely Lahari borrowed his book as Raach wants to complete the previous part.  He wanted to exchange number, Lahari commented,  Ayoo Arjun bhai,  she won't run away with your book,  we will  give you by tomorrow. He said if you are fine,  you can exchange the number as this mathematical book is heaven (Ramappa sir). I said,  yeah take my number. I'll return as soon as possible. She went home and for her surprise her dad had brought her favorite cat to home. I was totally happy as I adopted cat and got Arjun number.  The same night I installed Whatsapp and other social media,  Lahari was the first girl to text me,Love is in air and you both make a perfect pair. The next day of class , I could find him to be an absentee. Lahari was singing the love patho songs,  I yelled at her but I was blushing deep inside. It was late 10, I got a message and it was Arjun,  sorry Raach I could'nt make up to class as I was been out with my new friends. Please do get the book to college along with yours.  I replied fine Arjun, I'll get them , Sleep well.
In the morning,  I was waiting for him near parking lot,  he spotted me and collected the books.  Our formal friendship started to grow, I was totally in dilemma was this is a love or infatuation (Anyways his presence would bring me a bliss) . The days passed and we were in 2nd sem!  We didn't have much sem gap holidays so had no choice of roaming around . The first day of 2nd sem was Feb 1,  and Vais B-Day,  for the very first time we four had planned to party around and yeah we did in one of the cafe . A day later,  Vais wanted to treat seniors too,  We were around 12 members , we started to Hog around from then. Our bond was growing tighter,  We used to miss Siri but we never wanted to force . The mathematics 2 tutorials (Uff) on the first day I could find Arjun,  I texted him,  he replied I forgot that I had a class,  had been to a movie with my friend Esha, ( somewhere I was on fire ) I didn't reply back,  he himself replied Eshwar, my pu mate!( I got to know that he likes me too 🙈 by this reply). That sem was totally fast move,  with fest, symposiums etc , our results were out,  we were never satisfied. All I could see Arjun was being careless,  he was into more college stuff,  cricket, association etc.  He stopped attending tutorials too,  but I thank him for this as he requested me to teach mathematics 2. Me,  Lahari ,him started spending more time than with my classmates. The year was about to end, his seniors and our seniors were into clash and then we were strictly instructed not to mingle with them (gradually we stopped talking in campus ). It was a very hard time. It was a one normal afternoon,  lunch break , Vais confessed that she got committed with Veer, we had no words as he was a  flirt type. I could neither say he isn't your typo nor I could wish her by heart.  The same noon,  Arjun came and yelled,  if you want to be with seniors , better you don't speak to me , stop being green snake.  And I was numb to speak a word,  all I could say is okay.  (My ego raised me a question ,who is he to ask me in front of whole crowd,  he isn't dare enough to say that he likes me but still he wanted to control me? If he really doesn't want to leave then he would have  said on face instead of calling me as a green snake ). I cried whole night.,  Next day,  Veer's friend Shreya and Raj(4th year) consoled me as I bunked caed lab and sat in the cafeteria. The exams were done,  I had no hopes with caed lab . In the vacation,  I could find the best time as Siri, Lahari ,Vaividya and me started to explore the city.  Even though days passed,  I could never stop myself stalking his social media.  I thank Lahari for all efforts to make me think that I was worth and deserve much better.

I had a surprise waiting in mid of semester holidays , guess what? I'll continue in the next episode .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nisarga

Nature